Sunday, August 28, 2011

One man’s traitor is another man’s patriot



There appears to be a debate raging around Mat Sabu. I really don’t know what it is he said. I was not there and neither have I seen the video recording of what he said. Anyway, while we wait for the jury to come back to rule on whether Mat Sabu was out of line or not, let us deliberate on the definition of patriot and traitor.



NO HOLDS BARRED



Raja Petra Kamarudin



There appears to be a debate raging around Mat Sabu. I really don’t know what it is he said. I was not there and neither have I seen the video recording of what he said. Anyway, while we wait for the jury to come back to rule on whether Mat Sabu was out of line or not, let us deliberate on the definition of patriot and traitor



Widget by Forex Trading | Business

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons